ADOS Spanish School is not responsible for loss of personal items or any personal injury during a course.
2. Age and number of students
The minimum booking age for adult courses is 18 years old. Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
The minimum number of participants in a course is 2 (two). If no group is formed for the expected Spanish level, the student will be offered private classes. The number of sessions for those private classes will depend on the amount already paid by the student and considering their current prices.
3. Arriving, departure and postponement
Students should arrive on the Sunday before the course begins. Departure is normally on the Saturday after the course ends.
On the first day, at 9:00 am, the student will take a level test and then ADOS Spanish School will confirm the level and timetable. It is desirable that the written part is done in advance on the web site of the school: “Courses & prices” > “Test online”. Please note that classes can be in the morning or in the afternoon depending on the level and places available in each group.
The student may postpone the starting date if necessary, by notifying the school a minimum of 14 days before the beginning of the course. All fees will be transferred to a later starting date.
A 100€ deposit must be paid in full at the time of registration. This amount is part of the course and enrolment fees, and will be deducted from the total. Otherwise ADOS Spanish School will not undertake in providing any services to the student.
At the latest, the course must be paid in full two weeks (14 days) before the first day of class.
If the student or group is already in Valencia, payment in full can be made on the first day of class. But in case of last-minute booking, we cannot always guarantee your choice of course and/or accommodation.
5. Enrollment procedures
- On our web site
- By e-mail
- By phone
- By WhatsApp
- At our reception desk
- Through a official representative of ADOS Spanish School
6. Payment procedures
By credit card (on our web site or reception desk)
By bank transfer:
Academia de Estudios Ados 2005, S.L.
Bankia, C/Guardia Civil, 21, 46020 Valencia
IBAN: ES52 2038 6546 2060 0029 5025
a) General conditions
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to ADOS Spanish School.
- For cancellations made up to a month before the course is due to start, ADOS Spanish School will refund all fees paid.
- For cancellations made between a month and two weeks (14 days) before the course is due to start, the school will refund all fees paid except the reservation deposit (100€).
- In case a cancellation is made two weeks (14 days) or less before the course is due to start, ADOS Spanish School will not return the cost of the course and/or accommodation. However, the student will always be able to use the purchased training hours in the future, within one calendar year.
- The school reserves the right to cancel courses when insufficient bookings are made and to change students to other courses. If such a change happens, a full refund of fees, including the 100€ deposit, will be made if requested instead.
b) For students with a D-type visa (courses over 32 weeks), which necessarily requires an official invitation from the school:
If the Embassy of Spain refuses a student visa, the School will contact the Embassy in order to help the student get it. If after this the Embassy again refuses to issue the visa, the School will return 90% of the course cost after the official confirmation of the refusal, if the student has already paid the course, but the 100€ deposit will not be refunded.
If the student refuses to come to School after receiving a student visa, no refund will be made, and the School will also report the situation to the Embassy of Spain.
8. Personal discipline
ADOS Spanish School students have to attend all timetabled classes regularly and to call or notify us in case of absence or late arrival.
They will behave with respect and consideration to the other students, the staff and take care of the equipment they use.
In the case of serious misconduct, the student may be requested to leave immediately, in which case no refund will be made. ADOS Spanish School will be the sole arbiter of what constitutes a serious misconduct. All students adjudged guilty of serious misconduct will be required to pay for any damage caused.
9. Holidays and bank holidays:
Except for Christmas holidays, courses that have been reserved in weeks when the school is closed due to a holiday, the sessions missed will be recovered before or after the holidays.
Thank you in advance for your collaboration!
ADOS Spanish School